Happy Raksha Bandhan

Dear all

"We share a special bond
that grows stronger through the years.
Looking back on things we've done,
I realize that some of my happiest memories
are of times we've shared.
You give me the freedom to be myself -
there's never a need to pretend.
I'd like you to know there will always be
a special place in my heart for you -
My Brother and My Friend."

Today is Raksha Bandhan. So, HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN to all. All the brothers and sisters out there, go wild with your ideas, do anything and everything you can do to make this day special for your respective siblings. It is a day to celebrate the beautiful relationship that bonds a brother with his sister. It is marked by the tying of rakhi, by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The brother in return offers gifts to her and vows to look after her till the eternity. Click here to know more about this holy festival.

E-club
CRPF Public School

No comments: