JOY OF GIVING


Students of Pre-Primary and Primary participated and generously contributed in the campaign initiated by Hindustan Times to celebrate Joy of Giving. It was a wonderful opportunity to make them socially aware and sensitive towards the needs of less-privileged .Such kind of activities encourage the culture of giving among the individuals.


After contributing my bit I understood life is a journey, moving from the joy of taking to the joy of giving. I cannot do everything but I can do something .We feel happy when we share.
Danvendra Nath Shukla
Junior Head Boy
(V-B)

Giving provides an opportunity to look beyond our own world and see the bigger picture. I felt myself in peace when I shared. It gave me immense satisfaction that I could do something for those in need.
Sargam Singh
Junior Head Girl
(V-C)










No comments: