OATH FOR STUDENTS AND YOUTH by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

OATH FOR STUDENTS by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

1.      I will pursue my education with dedication and I will excel in it.
2.      I will plant at least five saplings and shall ensure their growth through constant care.
3.      I will constantly endeavor to remove the pain of my suffering brethren.
4.      I will work for becoming an enlightened citizen and make my family righteous.
5.      I will always be a friend of the mentally and physically challenged and will work hard to make them feel normal, like the rest of us.
6.      I promise that I will work hard with honesty to transform my country into a developed country.

OATH FOR YOUTH by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

1.   I will have a goal and work hard to achieve that goal. I realize that small aim is a crime.
2.  I will work with integrity and succeed with integrity.
3.  I  will  be  a  good  member  of  my  family,  a  good  member of the society, a good member of the nation and a good member of the world.
4.  I  will  always  try  to  save  or  better  someone's  life, without  any  discrimination  of  caste,  creed,  language religion or state. Wherever I am, a thought will always come to my mind. That is “What can I give?”
5.  I  will  always  protect  and  enhance  the  dignity  of  every human life without any bias.
6.  I will always remember the importance of time.  My motto  will  be  “Let  not  my  winged  days,  be  spent  in vain”.
7.  I  will  always  work  for  clean  planet  Earth  and  clean energy.
8.  As  a  youth  of  my  nation,  I  will  work  and  work  with courage  to  achieve  success  in  all  my  tasks  and  enjoy the success of others.
9.  I  am  as  young  as  my  faith  and  as  old  as  my  doubt. Hence,  I  will  light  up  then,  the  lamp  of  faith  in  my heart.
10.  My National Flag flies in my heart and I will bring glory to my nation.

No comments: