Dodge ball match of Class I and Kho Kho match of Class II

Dodge ball match of class I was held on 19.11.19. All the participants  of class I performed well. Boys team  of class I B got first position and Girls team of IC got first position.
Class I B Boys
1. Virat Bhardwaj
2. Gozeel Kabir
3. Vansh
4. Sahil kr singh
5. Rohan Choubey
6. Onish
7. Kartikey singh
8. shourya Jagouri
9. Ashvik Gupta
10. Mayank sharma
Class I C Girls
1. Harshaman
2. Amyara
3. Aradhya
4. Jyoti
5. Radhika
6. Anushka
7. Aashvi
8. Riddhi
9. Khushi
10. Anvi
Kho kho match of class II was held on 19.11.19. Participants  of class II performed well. Boys of class II B got first position and Girls of II C got first position.
Class II B boys:
1. Harshraj Tiwari
2. Divanshu Umraniya
3. Raghav Vashishtha
4. Chinmay Shah
5. Ojal Yadav
6. Yash Dahiya
7. Abeer Malik
8. Navdeep Yadav
9. Divyansh Rattan
10. Yash Kumar
11. Shridhar Singh
12. Akash Kr Ram
Class II C Girls:
1. Umang Sharma
2. Aashvi Rawat
3. Bhumi
4. Shubhra Kaushik
5. Kadambari P. Shine
6. Devak Khasa
7. Avishi Mittal
8. Sonali Mishra
9. Siddhi Sinha
10. Sharddha
11. Pratyusha Singh
12. Vridhi Kharab


















No comments: