A pledge for Social Media Awareness

A special assembly was held on, “MOMO CHALLENGE GAME”, making the students aware about the drawbacks and threat of such games.
A pledge was also taken by the students. The Principal also addressed the students and asked them to be very vigilant and careful of such cyber games, Net be lured by messages and requests and immediately inform parents and elders if anything strange appears in the net.
The pledge taken by the students is:-
“I pledge to be careful, listen to my parents and teachers about social media activities, not to contact unknown people, not to accept any invitation to games online, not to share my personal information with anyone and immediately inform my parents or teachers if any message is received.
I also pledge to spread awareness among my peers and society”







No comments: