CBSE CLASS XII RESULT 2012-13

Dear all,

A Very hearty CONGRATULATIONS to all the students of Class XII (2012-13) who have performed outstandingly in the CBSE Board Examinations. The entire school and its staff are proud of the students who are out with flying colors.

School Topper: SASHA AGARWAL (97.2%Aggregate, 97.75% best of four)
 
STREAM WISE TOPPERS
SCIENCE: SARVAGYA LORIA (96.4% Aggregate )
COMMERCE: SASHA AGARWAL (97.2% Aggregate)
HUMANITIES: PRAGYA (92.8% Aggregate )

Toppers' Talks: What our toppers go have to say about their success stories...

SASHA AGARWAL (SCHOOL & COMMERCE TOPPER)

I dedicate my success to the hard work and support of my teachers and my parents. Their impeccable and ceaseless motivation helped me to conquer and achieve my goals and desires. According to me, sharp concentration and fulfilling the requirements of each subject in respective streams is the key to success.  Rigorous practice in all the subjects helped me to cross all the barriers. Moreover, one should also focus on co-curricular activities which actually provide the required exposure and confidence to strongly face the outside world. I actively participated in various competitions that gave me the vital morale booster. For me concepts are more important than rote learning.
I once again thank the entire CRPF PUBLIC SCHOOL faculty for their contribution in my success.

SARVAGYA LORIA (SCIENCE TOPPER)

With God's grace and support of my family and teachers, I have been able to achieve my goal. Teachers have constantly helped me throughout the year to understand the concepts and work towards my aim. I practised previous year board papers and read N.C.E.R.T books with complete focus on every topic. Rather than learning, understanding is much more important. I had a positive approach towards studies and never thought of competing with others as it creates negativity and stress.

PRAGYA (TOPPER IN HUMANITIES)

People strive for success, devote hours to practice and pray so that the work must not rot in vain. And when the outcome is what was aspired, it’s sweet. Sweet is the blessing and wishes I had from my family, friends and teachers and the sheer determination indeed that worked out for me!

I dedicate my success to my teachers and parents who believed in me and their faith was the sole motivation for me to work hard and keep their faiths intact and to make them proud. I feel myself blessed to be a part of a school that dedicate themselves entirely for the achievement of their students and take pride in their success. The only key to success is work hard throughout the year and doubles the hard work in the last 3 months before the finals.

Download form for Verification of Marks:  class XII. Click here to know the List of Schools for getting and submission of forms.
Click here to know the Statistical Information at a Glance of CBSE result.
Congratulations once again! We wish you all a very bright and happy future. May God grants all your wishes and keeps pouring happiness in all your lives...
In case you have further questions, doubts or queries; please write to us at crpfpsrohini@gmail.com . We will be happy to help you out.

Edu-Club
CRPF Public School

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please provide roll no also

Umaima Shaikh said...

Thanks for the useful information. I really appreciate your hard work and effort, and the way you have explained the topic. Great work. Keep it up.

CBSE Results 2015