Good Luck, ma'am !

Hello everyone

Through this platform, I dedicate my words and feelings to one of our fantastic teachers, Mrs. Aparna Singh , who has decided to move on in life. I am pained at the news of my dear ma'am parting ways with us. But then, for all that she visibly and invisibly did for us in all the moments that we were together, I, on behalf of everyone, thank her. I want to convey my heartiest feelings for this ever-smiling and ever-helping teacher of mine. We owe you a lot, ma'am ! Thanks for being there with us when we needed you. Thanks for all the love and care. Thanks for everything. We care for you in our own strange way, may be you'll never know, may be we'll never show ! But there's more that we wish to say ! We want to wish you luck and loads of happiness in the life ahead. Good luck, dearest ma'am ... We will cherish the memories of our togetherness ... Adieu ...

Gunjan Jain
E-member
(And a grateful student of Aparna ma'am )

No comments: